27.3.15

Hello!

Natasja Kremers Trish's Wedding

Photo by Natasja Kremers | S's dress - Carla Zampatti | Valentino shoes | T's wedding dress - Ae'kemi | Blooms by Fox & Rabbit


I'm baaaaack!!!!

Well, in truth I've been back for a week, but finally "back" into blogging after settling in to a fresh timetable, new house, and new life as a married lass!  Here's a sneak peak of S & I, photographed by the amazing Natasja Kremers.  More wedding photos to come in the near future, I promise :)

T

SHARE THIS POST

5 comments:

  1. So pretty! So excited to see more! xx Jenelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to share so many of them, but we're doing a submission for some magazines so I must hold back! (booooo)
      SOON though, SOOOOON!

      Delete
  2. AMAZING! Can not wait to see more!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! So gorgeous! Can't wait to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nawwwww so beautiful. Hope you & Simon had an amazing day! xx

    ReplyDelete

We take time to read each and every comment - thanks for visiting Le.Fanciulle!

Le.Fanciulle. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.