25.9.14

Outfit: Seed

lefanciulle (11 of 64).jpg

RayBan sunglasses
Seed Heritage top
Chanel bag
Nobody Denim jeans

Thank you Adelle for taking this snap!

Here is a short break before I continue the student runway barrage of posts/photos.  I wore this to take some streetstyle snaps & check out the Hello Parry show last Saturday.  All I can say is jeans were a bad idea on a 30 degree day, even if they possess more holes than your school tights.  Good thing I decided to debut this Seed Heritage top which was breezy for my belly.

Plenty more street style & runway posts to come, but I've got a 7:30 ward round to haul-ass to so check back in this afternoon!

SHARE THIS POST

No comments:

Post a Comment

We take time to read each and every comment - thanks for visiting Le.Fanciulle!

Le.Fanciulle. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.