25.5.14

The Perfect Everything

I have a strange belief that there is a "perfect one" of everything.  There is the perfect pair of black ankle boots that eludes me (T says I'm too picky!).  There is a perfect breton top (I can't find it, they all stretch!).  There is a perfect pair of ballet flats, oh hey Repetto, why you so exxy.


AND... there's a perfect black leather tote bag that I think I may have found.  The perfect tote is made of soft, but hardy leather.  It is simple and black.  Wider than it is short.  No logos, or just very subtle black-on-black ones.  Doesn't break the bank, but isn't carried by every girl and their dog.  Rib and Hull, have you done it?

image
images from crystalinmarie.com


Obviously, the bag also comes in black...

I hope your weekend was relaxing and a bit more work-less than mine!

S
SHARE THIS POST

3 comments:

  1. We always appreciate some Aussie love! Thank you so much. I designed this bag to be all you described. Simple, sleek, minimal and classic. So glad you have found the perfect tote for yourself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 6 months later and I love it even more!! Thank you xxx

      Delete
  2. When you find the perfect breton top pleeeeease share.

    ReplyDelete

We take time to read each and every comment - thanks for visiting Le.Fanciulle!

Le.Fanciulle. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.