29.5.13

2WW: All My Homies

Today we bring you another virtual-wardrobe 2WW, this team featuring our current favourite knitted-head-wear: 




Homies beanie

T's Outfit

Substituting my beloved black with white bits.  Plus that darn cable-knit jumper from Witchery which is perpetually sold out in my size (and also far too expensive for me anyway), and some much personally lusted-after accoutrement.  Oh yes and I'm on the hunt for new glasses - these Oscar Wylee ones are on my list! 


Homies beanie 2

S's Outfit

First of all, whoops!  We chose opposite coloured beanies!  I guess that just proves we don't peep at each other's 2WW collages.

The outfit above is, for want of a less disgusting phrase, "so me".  The sequinned jumper, ankle strap flats & red lipstick all add feminine touches to the ever-covetable beanie, whilst the cross earrings and zip bag are SOS messages from my inner rebel to the outside world.

Brian Lichtenberg beanie, Luv AJ earrings, Rebecca Minkoff bag, 10 Crosby Derek Lam flats, Witchery knit & skirt



We'd love to know how you would wear this beanie!

xx S&T
SHARE THIS POST

2 comments:

  1. Ahh I've been lusting after that Rebecca Minkoff bag forever! Might have to make a sneaky purchase soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. y'know - i'm not a big fan of beanies myself but i always think they complement leather jackets, collared button downs and low waisted, loose fitting trousers/jeans really nicely.

    ReplyDelete

We take time to read each and every comment - thanks for visiting Le.Fanciulle!

Le.Fanciulle. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.