20.1.12

New Year's Resolutions: Get Fit

I need to get fit.

Which is exactly why I bought these.

DSC_0606

2 and a half weeks of sitting on a bus, eating junk food every day did nothing for me in China, so I decided to bite the bullet and buy some running shoes whilst in Malaysia.  Lunarglide 3's for about $100 Aussie dollars?  A total steal!  (yup, shopping in Malaysia is CHEAP.)

DSC_0607
DSC_0604

Hopefully the funky blue colour will get me motivated to go for a jog after I get home from uni this year - I'll definitely be needing it to de-stress.  (although S might argue that I'm not exactly a stress-head at all.)  Maybe I'll also achieve what we refer to as the "beach babe" body in time for next summer, seeing as I totally bypassed it this year.

Uni is starting for S & I on Monday- everyone says it's the hardest year of our course, so wish us luck as we battle through!

xx T
SHARE THIS POST

3 comments:

  1. Pretty shoes T! The blue looks so vibrant in your photos :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahah those look cool! i decided to get fitter too this year! i've been picking up running (went for a run yesterday, literally had to drag the dog ahah) and i signed up to power yoga classes too!
    i hope you manage to keep up to that resolution of yours! good luck!xx

    munchmecat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE those runners!! My new years resolution this year is to get fit too! I want to lose 10 kg and be able to do the splits again... we'll see how that goes! hehe good luck to you!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

We take time to read each and every comment - thanks for visiting Le.Fanciulle!

Le.Fanciulle. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.